Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Canada 419
















CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir,

Good day and compliments and blessings of God. This letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine the future and continued existence of five Canadians.

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Miss Kathy Shaidle, would-be paramour of the commander-in-chief of the speech warriors of the Dominion of Canada, General Mark Steyn, who fled the country some time ago.

My ordeal started immediately after I said some things about our current leader, Commander Richard Warman, and his subsequent takeover of our government. The present government is determined to portray all the good work of General Steyn in a bad light and have gone as far as confiscating assets of our friends. As I am writing this letter to you, my brother Marc Lemire is undergoing questioning with the government. All these measures taken by past/present government is just to gain international recognition.

I and four other Canadians have been held incommunicado since the flight of General Steyn, hence I seek your indulgence to assist us in securing these funds. We are not allowed to see or discuss with anybody. Few occasions I have tried traveling abroad though alternative means all failed.

It is in view of this I have mandated Dr. E. Levant, one of our number, who has been assisting us to run around on so many issues to act on our behalf concerning the substance of this letter. He has the full power of attorney to execute this transaction with you.

My beloved Mark Steyn had Eighty Million USD ($80,000,000.00) specially preserved and well packed in trunk boxes to defend us against charges by Commander Warman. It is packed in such a way to forestall just anybody having access to it. It is this sum that I seek your assistance to get out of Canada as soon as possible before the present government finds out about it and confiscates most of it through high taxes just like they have done to all our assets.

We are now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come in. We require your assistance to expedite this transfer. The total sum will be shared as follows: 70% for the Five, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses incident to the transfer.

I implore you in Jesus name to please give consideration to my predicament and help a poor Canadian in need.

May God show you mercy as you do so?

Your faithfully,

Miss Kathy Shaidle

N/B: Please contact Dr. E. Levant on this e-mail address for further briefing and modalities.

No comments: